Spread the Word | Create Account | My Account  
digsby
Location: Forum Home » Technical Support » Looks like this is the end, my friends.

Looks like this is the end, my friends.

#1 2013-04-13 11:34:22
Looks like this is the end, my friends.
Fausterion

Digsby will no longer log in to my account. It gets stuck on the "authenticating" stage. It looks like this is the end of the ride.

Can anyone recommend any alternatives? I really liked the email features along with the IM features. Would Trillian be a good replacement?

#2 2013-04-13 15:11:57
Re: Looks like this is the end, my friends.
Fausterion

Scratch that, looks like its working now.

I still think this thread has merit. I'm curious if anyone is experienced with any decent alternatives. I'm not confident in the future of this application.

#3 2013-04-13 16:16:40
carbonize
Super Power User

Trillian is the only alternative unfortunately.

C a r b o n i z e

Any opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of dotSyntax.
#4 2013-04-23 06:18:48
mitchflorida

I am using Pidgin, much better and uses less resources than Digsby.

#5 2013-04-23 10:45:10
carbonize
Super Power User

mitchflorida wrote:

I am using Pidgin, much better and uses less resources than Digsby.

Uses less resources? You do realise that Pidgin uses QT for it's GUI etc adding a lot to the overhead and Pidgin's functionality is basic at best with no Facebook, Twitter, or email checking other than that of a messenger account. Trillian is the only real alternative we have to Digsby which is a shame.

C a r b o n i z e

Any opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of dotSyntax.
Pages: 1 

Board footer

Copyright © 2007-2009 dotSyntax, LLC.   All Rights Reserved