Spread the Word | Create Account | My Account  
digsby

Windows Mobile

#1 2008-04-02 09:23:16
Windows Mobile
mjhubbard

I just downloaded digsby and I am already impressed.  It surpasses trillian in my opinion, and you have to pay for the full version of that. The only way I can think of to improve upon it would be to include a windows mobile 5.0 and 6.0 version.  This would be great so that you can get the same portibility between your comuter and cell that you get between computers.  What do you think?

also, on a side note, one thing that would be nice would be an option for a default status to log into.  I prefer to log into aim as invisible first, so that i can see who is on and such, before I let others see that I am online.  It would be nice to beable to set a default status to log into.

#2 2008-04-02 19:32:55
Re: Windows Mobile
Parth
Super Power User

You could just set your status and then press connect for your AIM account in the list at the bottom of the contact list. It's what I do, but sometimes Digsby keeps saying that I cannot send messages while I'm offline.. and so I'm like wtf?

#3 2008-08-14 02:39:25
dabozz88

yea... sorta a combo between palringo, and an email client wouldnt be needed, but soical networking would be awesome....
plus windows mobile today access
possibly a java program like gmail's for normal phones...
a look into blackberry wouldn't be bad
I am a programmer, but not that great, plus i dont want to break any laws... but i could reverse engineer the programs i just named, but it would take me a while, because i am a perfectionist

aim has a mobile account in beta now

#4 2008-08-14 09:26:03
mike
Digsby Developer

cross posting is lamesauce

#5 2008-08-16 01:02:52
dabozz88

o and how else do you get enough people behind an idea? you let people know about it, its how a campaign is run, and i didnt go out of the way and post in everything, just on the few threads that people might be interested in.

and "lamesauce" who says that... thats just childish, try and be a bit more professional if you want people to take you seriously

most likely thats why you are still a developer checking the forums, and not actually doing anything of real value, now go run along and play mario cart by yourself, while i go and make money, date, and enjoy all of the things that you never got in high school

Last edited by dabozz88 (2008-08-16 01:03:27)

#6 2008-08-16 03:28:20
hurr1can3

dabozz88 wrote:

o and how else do you get enough people behind an idea? you let people know about it, its how a campaign is run, and i didnt go out of the way and post in everything, just on the few threads that people might be interested in.

and "lamesauce" who says that... thats just childish, try and be a bit more professional if you want people to take you seriously

most likely thats why you are still a developer checking the forums, and not actually doing anything of real value, now go run along and play mario cart by yourself, while i go and make money, date, and enjoy all of the things that you never got in high school

lol, and who is childish now^^

#7 2008-08-16 12:20:22
mike
Digsby Developer

You don't need to copy & paste the same post in three different threads on the same website. You can link directly to another post if you think it's appropriate for the discussion in another thread. Additionally there is the wishlist where you can vote instead of adding 'me too!' comments. It's linked in 100% of the threads I've posted in, and quite a few more that I haven't.

And when you do cross-post like that, it makes me not take you seriously; hence the non-serious response. Also, your most recent post didn't help your case very much. I think hurr1can3 will agree with me on that.

#8 2008-08-16 12:39:11
hurr1can3

mike wrote:

I think hurr1can3 will agree with me on that.

lol, yeah

but back to topic:

Will you implement a windows mobile version in far future?

#9 2008-08-16 13:47:21
mike
Digsby Developer

key word: far

#10 2009-02-10 09:37:26
eia
Super Power User

Approved on the wishlist, http://digsbies.org/site/content/wishli … ows-mobile

Go vote smile

... and now for something completely different

The digsby Wishlist | digsby themes | Community maintained wiki
#11 2009-02-11 15:03:43
SenorAmor

mike wrote:

key word: far

Far is a relative term.

Far like next Tuesday or far like when we invent technology to travel faster than the speed of light? wink

That said, I would love a version of Digsby for WM.  Right now I'm using beejive, and it's fine, but it's no Digsby.

I guess what I'm saying is, hop to.  If I don't get results, I'm going to demand my money back.

tongue

#12 2009-11-14 16:51:56
rorytmeadows

Still hoping for Digsby for Windows Mobile! I'm hoping that Steve drops his Blackberry and picks up a TouchPro2 so he can bring Digsby with him to Windows Mobile World.

#13 2012-09-08 18:06:50
iamwarpath

IF there was an always on mobile Digsby App, you guys would easily take over the Messaging Hub.

#14 2012-12-24 17:42:57
iamwarpath

No updates for WP7, WP8, or even Windows RT?

Pages: 1 

Board footer

Copyright © 2007-2009 dotSyntax, LLC.   All Rights Reserved