Spread the Word | Create Account | My Account  
digsby
Location: Forum Home » Customizing » Change Look of Popup Notification?

Change Look of Popup Notification?

#1 2009-03-06 00:37:59
Change Look of Popup Notification?
LSR

I'm a long-time Trillian user, i've been using Astra for a while now, and i've just switched to Digsby and the only problem i'm having is the popup notification is huge (too big, don't like it) and there's no way to close the notification (trillian has a close button in the upper right corner of popups)...help?

#2 2009-03-06 10:32:15
Re: Change Look of Popup Notification?
mike
Digsby Developer

right click it to close. also, check out the skins section of http://digsbies.org for some examples of skins with different popup notifications.

also, nice forum avatar ;-)

#3 2009-03-06 10:36:08
Aaron
Digsby Developer

Hey, welcome to Digsby!

For closing the popups, right clicking them works.  As for making them smaller, that's determined by the skin, you might want to poke around digsbies.org a bit to find a skin that's right for you. ^_^

I'm the one that draws pretty pictures on the screen! (AKA a GUI Dev)
Digsbies.org is currently semi-functional, hopefully it will rise again! Stay tuned!
Talk to us on IRC: #digsby on irc.freenode.org
I has a twitter: @Brok3n_Halo
#4 2009-03-06 11:01:05
LSR

Thanks for the quick responses.  I'm slowly getting used to this new...everything.Now to decide if i should bring GuiStyle over or not.  Here's to hoping skinning Digsby is a bit less time-consuming than on Trillian.

#5 2011-09-08 15:32:02
RicardoB

Oh man! I've totally wanted that "feature" for ages and while looking to see if there'd be an update I found this.

You definitely need to include this in the Getting Started section. It is just one line of text for a world of help!

Pages: 1 

Board footer

Copyright © 2007-2009 dotSyntax, LLC.   All Rights Reserved